It’s a center-of-the-action gathering place where visitors can enjoy food, refreshments and conversation while listening in on presentations, looking over displays and watching cable-powered apps take shape before their eyes. In short, it’s prime real estate for your brand and message – park benches included, of course.
Download a PDF of our Cafe Sponsorship »
- Exclusive naming rights for the Café.
- Recognition as a Sponsor of The Cafe at Imagine Park in all related marketing materials, e-blasts and e-newsletters prior to and after The Cable Show 2012.
- Ability to provide branded cups and napkins.
- Ability to provide tent cards for table.
- Continuous branding and messaging throughout Imagine Park.
- One (1) banner ad on The Cable Show Mobile App.
- Acknowledgement as a Sponsor of The Cafe at Imagine Park in the Official Convention Program of The Cable Show 2012. Deadline for inclusion in the program is April 27.
- Your company logo on the sponsor page of the Cable Show website.
Sponsoring company must supply digital artwork that will be printed on the identification signage.
A digital logo (.EPS or .TIF) should be sent on disk to NCTA Convention Headquarters.