Boston-area tech companies with inventive ideas show their stuff at a dedicated display area within Imagine Park. Signal your support for the entrepreneurial spirit and the inventive solutions it produces by sponsoring a unique attraction that's ideal for drawing crowds. And creating the next big thing.
Download a PDF of our Start-up Alley Sponsorship »
- Recognition as a Sponsor of the Start-up Alley at Imagine Park in all related marketing materials, e-blasts and e-newsletters prior to and after The Cable Show 2012.
- Continuous branding and messaging throughout Imagine Park.
- One (1) banner ad on The Cable Show Mobile App.
- Acknowledgement as a Sponsor of Start-up Alley at Imagine Park in the Official Convention Program of The Cable Show 2012. Deadline for inclusion in the program is April 27.
- Your company logo on the sponsor page of the Cable Show website.
Sponsoring company must supply digital artwork that will be printed on the identification signage.
A digital logo (.EPS or .TIF) should be sent on disk to NCTA Convention Headquarters.